My new girlfriend gave me a hand job but...?

It didn't go anywhere. See she asked if she could drive my car, I said yes, then when she started driving she told me to open my pants and she started jacking me off. Well I got hard, but nothing happened. I told her I had to pee and that was prolly why, so we pulled up to my place, I peed, and she went for round 2. NOTHING. Well someone came outside so she stopped, and we went inside, laid on the couch and she tried one last time... nothing. I realize now that I have time to think that she kinda just sucks at it. She was gripping too hard, wasn't going all the way up, she was being really rough, and it was rather uncomfortable actually... but I didn't want to tell her that, she was so turned on I didn't want to ruin the mood. It couldn't be me cuz when she finally left, I decided to TCB, and bing bang boom, I'm there. How do I go about showing her the proper technique without hurting her feelings?

Best Answer

just honey do it lighter it feels soooo good when you do it like that lol

:) haha well this question made me laugh a little. :) I understand where you're coming from though too. It's probably just as frustrating for her. She's probably already wondering what she did wrong, ETC...

If you're really concerned about hurting her feelings or making her feel awkward I would try to initiate the situation next time. Then just kinda help her? Like put your hand over her hand until she starts doing it "right", like while kissing her at the same time or something? Dunno that seems about the least awkward way....She won't even realize you're correcting her, but she'll get what you like.

Everyones different so maybe any other guys she was with (if any) liked it the other way. I've been in that situation. Otherwise you could just tell her- Something like, wait, it feels better when you go up higher like that. Or "try doing it slower, that feels goood" ETC... I don't think you'll hurt her feelings, she'd probably find it more helpful than anything, because i'm sure she's blaming herself, and she'll never be able to "do it right" unless you show her! She can't read your mind!

• Erika

Hmm. i ask your self why each and every of the people giving the logical solutions are transforming into a thumbs down, extraordinary. you assert there wasn't sperm on her hand, then she isn't pregnant. Dried sperm is ineffective. The sperm has to get interior her for her to have of challenge of having pregnant. So after she gave you a hand pastime she went and ate with a grimy spermy hand, yummy. stop irritating, she is advantageous.

First things first Bro, tell her not to put the grip of death on your Johnson.

Lots of girls do this, be nice and tell her, or better yet show her the proper technique next time you go for a ride.

Just ask her if you can show her how you like it and then demonstrate. My boyfriend told me how to give him a ******* how he likes it and now I'm the master lol. He just straight out said "You could use some improvements" and then gave me a lesson. I wasn't even hurt. She might be a little hurt but unless she's overly sensitive she'll get over it.

If you know this girl well enough to drop your pants...then it should be no problem to say.. hey baby go easy with the boys...or offer your hand to hers to show her what feels good, I am sure that will be all it takes...If not just put it some where else where you are in more control..."her mouth...etc...

Just tell her nicely the next time. My bf couldn't the first few times we did something like that, but I asked him what I could do better and now it's a lot better.

Forget her feelings, think about your "buddy". Who wants a girl trying to yank it off. Next time just grab her hand and show her how she should do it and tell her it feels so much better like that. Don't wait too long to tell her either, b/c then she's gonna wonder why you didn't tell her earlier.

Think about her naked or some porn when she is doing it. A little coaching won't hurt her feelings, she is just being nice by trying to get you off. O, and remember to return the favor

• star

Just tell her. Everyone is different and girls like to know what you like. Her feelings wont be hurt, she'll probably be happy knowing what you want from her. Then she is happy, and you are too.

try not taking ur pants off make her put her hand down ur pants cause then she cant get as much of a grip on it,, honsetly i hate jacking guys off but if u put ur hand down there pants its better and u can just rub it and play with it more, idk its better. u might not *** though, my old bf never did off any hand jobs and other guys had, it just depends on what ur into.