What car is best for my needs?

I want a 4 door sedan with a manual transmission. Speed is not my priority. I am looking for fuel efficiency (at least around 27 mpg highway minimum). Because I am tall, I need a fully adjustable driver's seat so that I am comfortable when driving. I often drive great distances so I want a good sound system with iPod connectivity and a good navigation system. I'd like the new LED style headlights because they are so great after dark. I drive in nasty weather during the winter, so all wheel drive is a must. Hard-top convertibles are fantastic, but I can manage with a sunroof. Although fabric seats are inexpensive, I would rather have leather seats for comfort and ease of cleaning. I do have a budget, so I don't want to pay more than a car is actually worth. Now that you know what I want, what car do you think I should buy?

Best Answer

1992-1997 Chrysler LHS, Dodge Intrepid, Chrysler Concord, Eagle Vision, Chrysler New Yorker with the 3.3L engine. They last for every are luxurious and cheap to repair and get 27 mpg highway.

• Beanie

A Honda Civic or Accord (the EX-L or top line model) comes with most of those things that you mentioned. You may have to pay extra for the manual transmission (which is weird but I don't think they always make top of the line cars without automatic). I also don't think you'd have much luck getting nav/ipod features in a used car.

I'm a smidgen over 6' tall and I fit quite comfortably in my civic.

Sounds to me like you are talking about an BMW 5 series, Audi A6 or a VW Passat. Check the Volvo S80 too. They may have AWD available.

AWD, Manual 4 door sedan with all the toys.

I don't think any American made sedan has manual transmissions available.

i think of its ridiculous, too, yet its in basic terms the way it particularly is. the great reason? Its very high priced to get seatbelts placed right into a bus. If there have been seatbelts in all buses there could be a regulation requiring it. Buses are many times considered extra secure b/c of their length and weight, whether, the compartmentalization result that faculty buses have (the reason each and every of the seatbacks are so tall) would not artwork besides for little ones, 4 /40lbs and under.

Used.

i would say bmw,audi (depends on your budget),subaru is putting out some really nice cars-wrx impreza outback(dunno bout gettin one in manual though), you might like an altima from nissan but they are front wheel drive(still will handle decent in weather) i would recomen start going to dealerships and find something you like