promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

K.C. Chiefs Question -- What is the Problem - Herm Edwards or Something Else ?

Again -- I know little about Football, but I am from KC.

A. What do you think is Their main problem ( Intelligent Answer, Please ) ?

B. What is Your Favorite Team ?

NOTE --

The Answer to "B." will in No-Way reflect on a decision for a B.A.

I am just curious what Perspective the Answer to "A." is coming from :)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A. the problem with the chiefs is their offensive line yes they immproved it but they need 2 keep on it. i agree they lost hall of fame guys in back to back years. The answer is Andre Smith from alabama or a QB Their defensive line is another problem they need a big sacks guy they have 2 good players playing their they need 2 more n they will be good 2 go they need a new qb n a new #2 wr mark bradley r u serious he couldnt even make the bears

B. Titans fan

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The focal point of their offense was a big fast guy names "Larry Johnson". Larry Johnson is still there, but they for some reason once they lost their future Hall of Fame linemen Will Shields his numbers drastically decreased. They were in the playoffs just before Shields left and turned into crap because because they couldn't run as soon as he did leave. Also, their coach is defensive minded yet they don't really have anyone on defense worth even talking about. They drafted one of the best D-linemen in the draft this year but they wil need more that that to fix their problems. Also inconstancy at the QB position (this has been their problem for quite some time now even when they did make it to the playoffs).

• ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Carl Peterson, purely needs to usher in some extra desirable skills, by means of unfastened brokers and the Draft. Herm Edwards isn't do something incorrect. The gamers purely might desire to step up. that's all.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The problem is not Herm Edwards

No proven QB

Larry Johnson off field problems

No big game WR's

No defense

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Brad M
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

One of their many problems is that they can't keep Brodie Croyle (the starting quarterback) healthy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the problem is sperm edwards! he must go!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.