Lv 4
Rob asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdoption · 1 decade ago

Help?!?! Motion for hearing Bucks County, PA Adoption or Generic form.?

I need just a standard wording, and i will customize it to what I need to do. Unless anyone has one for termination of parental rights or adoption...somewhere along those lines. Thanks!!!


It doesnt matter if its from Bucks county, as long as its from PA.

Update 2:

How dare you. Who the hell do you think you are to try and assume what I am trying to do. As a matter of fact, I am Rob's wife, and WE are trying to save my son from his deadbeat sperm donor of a father. But I suppose I'm the bad person too huh? Get a effing life instead of sitting on Yahoo all day answering questions that you have absolutely no knowledge of.

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Are you trying to take away some woman's child?

    Shame on you.

    Source(s): Debbie Downer
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.