Gift ideas for 18yr old girl?

She's my younger sister, she asked for a Hoilster gift card but I feel it's in-personal... I want something she would really enjoy.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Gift cards can be impersonal - the best thing to do is to go out and find that perfect gift. But the real question is what to buy. And that's why we are here to help.

At Seventeen we've done a lot of hard work and pulled together a list of the best gifts for teen girls from 2008. Whether she's a sports fanatic, a fashionista, a music junkie, or you're just shopping on a budget we've found the perfect gift. With over 150 great gifts ideas to browse through you're sure to find something that she'll love!

Here's the link to our favorite teen gifts for this holiday season!

http://www.seventeen.com/fun-stuff/special/gifts-f...

• 1 decade ago

Take her out for a pamper day. Do like a Spa treatment, or buy her a piece of clothing or something that you know she has been wanting for a while.

Look at your sisters likes and go from there...

Buy her something that she can keep and can move with her as she gets older (jewelry, art)

• lamoni
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

a value cut back might have helped! forget approximately anybody who's going to declare outfits/shoes/bags, them issues might desire to be very own determination. i'm in elementary terms a three hundred and sixty 5 days youthful then 18 and my everyday presents are money/present vouchers (after all you may get despite you opt for then), and them style of presents which hardly ever all people else in the worldwide has and are extremely funky, for example, such presents that I fairly have recieved are a pink mini refrigerator (and that they are fairly extremely much less high priced!), a small chocolate fountain and a terramundi (money pot) go searching and see what you will locate!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What about a personalized piece of jewelry? Something that the two of you can both have as a symbol of your love for eachother as sisters..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm a guy and my sister is also 18. For her b-day last week I got her a lotion set and a shirt from american eagle. she loved it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

for my 18th birthday i asked for tiffany jewelry, and my mum got me a charm for a bracelet which she had engraved "happy 18th, love mum". i love it and i will always be reminded of my special birthday!

• 1 decade ago

you could get her the girft card+write her a letter or get her a bracelet

• 1 decade ago

lots of clothes and accessories. we love WETSEAL, FOREVER 21 etc

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the fashionable clothes, mobile, and several other things you can give

vlw

• 1 decade ago

get her a jacket from holister to keep her warm!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.