Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Do you want Al Franken to win the Senate seat in Minnesota?

They're still counting.

Favorite Answer

No, the guy is a joke and an insult. To make matters worse, he's also a screaming liberal.

• Eric R

Holy Hell! No way! What is it with Minnesota? They have such a beautiful state, nice people, yet seem to find the dumbest candidates to run for office. I loved Jesse Ventura… When he was a WWF wrestler (he did pretty good in Predator too) But to vote him as Governor? Come on!

Al Franken is funny…1% of the time. The rest of the time, he is ranting and raving about some foolish nonsense that he whipped up after drinking his koo-koo juice.

A U.S. Senate seat is far too important of a job to be given to a crackpot like Al Franken.

Source(s): common sense

No. The last piece of the puzzle the Dems need to have total control, is a filibuster proof Senate. They are already very close to that, so I do not want yet another Democrat Senator in power.

I've seen him on TV. I've read his book. I think the Senate is where he belongs.

Most of the Senate appear to be clueless numbskulls who don't even have a suspicion of the depths of their own ignorance.

He'd be right at home.

No because he is a Democrat and will give more power to the Democrats in the Senate...plus, he is a ridiculous person, he thinks he is funny and clever but he is so far from clever it would take clever billions of light years to even reach him...

Source(s): He is a lying liar...and he tells them too...lol

I hope not but I am having a hard time figuring out where else a bad comedian would feel so much at home.

• Max50

The more I read about Al and how he handle it.

I am beginning to wonder what is going on in Minnesota.

If the Democrats are pinning their hope on Al Franken.

I am more than hopeful for the GOP come the mid-term elections.

Al Franken, the failed radio commentator?

Um, no, since I consider him living proof that no one ever got poor underestimating the intelligence of Americans.

No, I do not want franken to steal the minnesota Senate seat.

I want Al Franken to just get a clue.

NO! He is a bird-brained kool-aid drinker. He is as far left as Obama and I want nothing to do with that.