Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Does Sarah Palin reflect what a typical Alaskan sounds like?

Favorite Answer

The typical Alaskan in a guy. An eight to one ratio at last count. No wonder she's popular there.

Sarah Palin is a great Governor and they like her in Alaska. That is all that matters. There is no such thing as a typical Alaskan. Each person is an individual.

Not sure what the "typical Alaskan" sounds like but I do know this. In my 48 years I do not recall anyone in public office who has been the target of such criticism from opponents and the press.

Has she been accused of bad breath yet?

I sure hope not, I really like Alaska, it is a beautiful state. For the most part I have found the people to be very friendly.

If they have all magically turned into Sarah Palin I don't think I will be returning.

She is a normal American and Alaskan. That's why the left hates her so bad. She is not a fringe society individual like most of them are and they can't stand it. Liberals have gotten so bizarre that even other liberals are rejecting them.

If you mean her accent, then no, she didn't grow up in Alaska.

If you mean her views, then I have no idea because I have never been to Alaska or met any Alaskans.

Just when you think the questions can't get any dumber...

No more than you sound like the governor of your state.

No, she does however reflect what the real America believes, feels and thinks despite the twisted liberal crap that permeates from the far left wing of the Democrat party on both East and left coasts and the from the complicit main stream alphabet news networks.

• TG

No, because she isn't from Alaska

She was born in Sandpoint, Idaho

I doubt it; she's from Idaho. And contrary to what some posters claim, she doesn't reflect what the "real American" is all about, either. I'm as real as they get, and she sure as hell doesn't represent me.