? asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

翻譯以下句子(由中到英) 急急急!!!

我來自虛空,一齊我得到的事物都是上天所賜予,我來自宇宙,當我離去時,一生人所得到的一切都歸還宇宙,我只是托管這些事物的臨時管家,唯一我真正得到的,就是這一生人的經歷和感覺。因此我的生命在乎的是經歷到什麼,學到什麼,而不是得到什麼,好好的去享受每一個“起”和“跌”。

讀書正好給予我這個機會,‘成功“令我享受成果,”失敗“令我享受學習。

凡事盡力,那麼結果只有兩個──“成功”和“失敗”,而不會有第三個結果──後悔!

我容許自己成功,容許自己失敗,但不容許自己後悔!

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

我來自虛空,一齊我得到的事物都是上天所賜予,我來自宇宙,當我離去時,一生人所得到的一切都歸還宇宙,

我只是托管這些事物的臨時管家,唯一我真正得到的,就是這一生人的經歷和感覺。

因此我的生命在乎的是經歷到什麼,學到什麼,而不是得到什麼,好好的去享受每一個“起”和“跌”。

I came from hollowness. All that I own are granted from heaven. I came from universe. When I pass away, all that I possess in my life will be returned back to the universe.

I am just like a caretaker who takes charge of these possessions temporarily. The only thing that I really earn is a life of experiences and feelings.

As such, what really counts in my life is what I experience, what I learn but not what I possess. So enjoy the experience of every “up” and “down”.

讀書正好給予我這個機會,‘成功“令我享受成果,”失敗“令我享受學習。

凡事盡力,那麼結果只有兩個──“成功”和“失敗”,而不會有第三個結果──後悔!

我容許自己成功,容許自己失敗,但不容許自己後悔!

Studying exactly gives me this opportunity, “success” makes me enjoy the result, and “failure” makes me enjoy learning.

So long as I make my best efforts, there will be only two results ---- “success” and “failure”, but never the third one ---- repentance!!

I allow myself success, I allow myself failure but I do not allow myself repentance!!

圖片參考:http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/ugc/rte/smiley_1.gif

peace

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I come from void, I obtain in once the thing all is ascends the sky grants, I come from the universe, when I depart, a stranger obtains all return the universe,

I am only the temporary steward who is entrusted with these things, only I truly obtain, is this stranger's experience and the feeling.Therefore my life cares about experiences any, learns any, but obtains any, well enjoys" each"and "falls"Studies happen to gives me this opportunity, `succeeds 'makes me to enjoy the achievement the "defeat "makes me to enjoy the study.Everything makes contribution, then finally only then two--"succeeds "and"defeat",But cannot have the third result --regret!I allowed oneself succeeds, allowed oneself is defeated, but did not allow oneself regretted!

Source(s): 自己
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.