Save Miley Cyrus or die Miley Cyrus?

Lets say your on top of the biggest bridge in the world! and on top of that bridge is Miley Cyrus and your WORST ENEMY! And by enemy I mean...

- They bullied you 24/7

- They were the MEANEST person you ever met

- They killed your cat

- They ruined your life

- They chopped of your hair, egged your house, Tee peed your house too and spat on you every time they saw you.

But...

You never met Miley Cyrus, only on TV and you never knew if she was nice/mean and you never knew her true personality either.

So they're both hanging off a cliff, which one would you choose? You could only pick one becuase a HUGE gust of wind would come and if you tried to pick both of them up, you would all fall off the bridge.

LOL.

RaNdOm ! !

Best Answer

As much as I hate Miley Cyrus, I'd save her, because if anyone saved her life, they'd be so famous and get so much publicity. Never know... might get a nice thankyou present...

Save Miley Cyrus

• evil

Miley Cyrus... i would stomp the other guys hand and laugh as he fell... i like miley cyrus and always have

Miley of course.

• Lisy05

lol i would pick miley even if i didn't know her is better than saving the person you hate the most lol

except God is her agent. i do no longer know, i think of she's only attempting to look lots older than she is via the fact she probable needs human beings to know her as Miley, no longer Hannah Montana. i think of she's stupid and attempting to be something she's no longer.

miley never did anything mean to me so i'd obvs choose her fer sure

I would climb down the bridge and then kiss the ground happily

cause...I'm afraid of heights! :p

my WORST ENEMY obviously..but I hate Miley too...lol

=]

• Justin

I guess I would save Miley Cyrus and then take her out to dinner. YOW!