Do girls only go for guys that are being sought after?

I don't know if this is true or not but it seems to be a pattern I've picked up on. Guys who don't get a lot of attention from girls have an even harder time attracting a girl while guys who get a lot of attention find it even easier to attract a girl.

In other words, it's a situation that magnifies itself. A guy who is the talk of the ladies is more desirable than a guy who doesn't get talked about at all. It's some kind of jealousy factor.

It's different for me though. The last thing I judge the attractiveness of girl is by how many guys are trying to get her. In fact, if a girl is getting too much attention, it's a turn off to me.

Favorite Answer

All the answers you seek are locked up in your question.

Part one:

If there is reason for 1 girl to be talking to him, then there is a great chance that another girl will see the same trait in him.

Girls also have a tendency to go for the popular thing, the strongest buck, the loudest roar, for natural reasons. When she sees that there is a male that is getting attention from other females, her instinct tells her to move closer, because she doubts her senses when she is not lured by the same beast as the rest of the herd.

When she stops SEEING him, stops noticing, stops resisting the urge, that is when she can notice you with the one leg shorter than the other, and the half bit off ear you got going on. Wait for it.

Part two:

The fellow who has the confidence to be talking, will have personality traits that will make it possible for him to interact with more people in a meaningful way. A happy, self-actualized jamoke will be able to interact in a more satisfying way than the really top-shelf guy with the personality problem that does not let him speak in full sentences.

But you already knew that.

Ya well nobody likes a loose pu$$y right lol.

Ya I think that's just how women are, they are always trying to one up each other and do it better than the next one. That doesn't mean you can't pull the same girls you Just have to work harder. Its only works until your out of high school then nobody knows of you and who you have hooked up with but your friends. Just go start going with all the lady's. Be safe, Good Luck

This is not true. I feel like guys who are more sought after by girls are only attractive due to some superficial factor. Similar to your stance on girls, I don't find the male attention whores very attractive.

More or less that's how it works. Girls don't like the random quiet creepy guy in the corner, they like the fun, loud, cool guy that is the center of attention. It's not that complicated

a lot of girls like the more popular guy. the ones who are gossiped about.

but there are a lot of girls, like me, who are more likely to be attracted to guys that I know nothing about. guys who are mysterious are very attractive.

no way, that makes them much less attractive to me, especially when they are on their cellphones, probably talking to their boyfriend.

Screw the competition, I give up

dear justin..no wonder women come from mars...for me as a woman...i think women tend to falling in love with someone who knows how to treat them well...how guys willing to sacrifice..and so..just give a woman love...you will receive real love from women...well..love here is that you are really falling for her..

kind of, well no, it just seems that way....we don't mean to though, we actually like the other ones better.....us girls are just weird that way, I guess.

What you're saying = myth,

Reality = every1's different