MS S
MS S asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Did Obama win the election from the least informed?

I can't see that McCain voters exhibited as much ignorance as Obama voters:

http://howobamagotelected.com/#wilson

Favorite Answer

They are least informed because the media refused to report about it. The first time I saw it happening...I switched the channel and never went back. Then I went on to do my own research, because we all know none of the media was going to inform us.

I saw a program before the election that came from NYC where the reporter was walking around asking people if they supported Obama. If they said they did he asked them if they supported Obama's position on, (and here he would state a McCain position.). Every single respondent said "yes." Not one disagreed and some were very adamant about it. This went on for almost a half hour with the same result time after time.

Seems to point to liberals not caring about the issues, only about who the candidate was.

It also points to the reason that a very experienced M.D. Psychiatrist has called the way liberals act "political madness" because they often act in ways contrary to their own well being.

• Romeo

Mostly it was the fault of the liberal media for not covering all the important issues. Not many people spend the time to research huge data sources and news columns from 50 states and 130 countries like on this website: http://drudgereport.com/

In my opinion, most of the media giants are controlled by socialists and organized criminals. They omit important news which they believe interferes with their personal interests...

Doesn't matter.

Might makes right, and in a democratic system like this republic the group that has the most numbers is the mightier.

Your side lost, and there's nothing that can be done about it. Not even if you all were Einsteins would matter a bit.

• L.T.M.

I wish that was completely true. Unfortunately many apparently agree with his Socialist views.

That is very egotisical to imagine that 62 million people are uninformed. Or maybe just sour grapes, trying to make it not hurt as much that your side lost.

Uninformed and Democrat are synonymous.

• Bob

If you can't see it, you haven't tried.

• grob

Okay yeah.

Now what?

• jero

If you can't see you are blind, my answer is no