Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsCricket · 1 decade ago

Why should Mike Proctor retire...?

Is that true Mike proctor about to resign..?

i really had a rumour saying he is about to quit for some reason..wonder is it regarding BCCI..?

Best Answer

He has retired or left the ICC his last match as Match refree was the 5th ODI in the concluded series of Zimbawbe Srilanka!!!

i think he is a good match refree unlike some other refrees he has made a lot of wise decision i would rate hime next to clive loyd as a match refreee!!!!!!!!!!

I think Mike Proctor has done a good job. Why retire?

As for the article referenced in the question.

I suggest any future series involving India have Indian Umpires, an Indian 3rd Umpire, an Indian Match Referee, Indian (Gavaskar the Jardine wannabe can lead the team) commentators and exclusive Indian press coverage. Hey, why not go the whole hog and have all opponents kiss the Indian players feet before each game. Will that stop your whining? Probably not.

They used to have a charity day for this at Drumoyne Oval in Sydney. Always a good picnic crowd. Celebrities paired up with cricketers like pro-am golf. The only proper Double Wicket comp I saw was in Sydney. What made it interesting was that few all rounders were involved. One combination was Fred Trueman and Colin Milburn. I think Bill Lawry was teamed up with one of the quicks. Was a good days entertainment. Sadly no time now for this type of comp with top class players.

The Zimbabwean government is very unstable now. So, Mike has decided to take matters in his own hands & stand as a candidate for President in the upcoming elections.

Good luck to him.

Edit: Ryan, WWF is the World Wildlife Fund.

• Bill P

I'm sorry but I fail to see where a news story nearly twelve months old has any pertinence. .

Proctor should retire when he sees the need for it.

I haven't heard anything recently to support that story. Why should he retire? He's given good service to cricket and should continue to do so.

Mike Proctor is heading to the WWF to pursue a wrestling career - it is hit boyhood dream!

HEs too old and may be he got offer of another job somewhere

Source(s): kashikooler979.brain

No, give me one good reason why he should retire!!

Because he is a racist and biased just like darrel hair