How should I prepare for the AP Bio and APUSH exams in May?

I know its early, but I have retained like no information. I only read AP Bio chapters but I forgot the info right after I took the chapter test. I thought I was going to do okay on apush because I only studied for world history last year with a princeton review book. I felt fairly sure I could get at least a 3... show more I know its early, but I have retained like no information. I only read AP Bio chapters but I forgot the info right after I took the chapter test. I thought I was going to do okay on apush because I only studied for world history last year with a princeton review book.

I felt fairly sure I could get at least a 3 until a friend told me I should be reading the textbook and if i didnt start now i would fail.

I gave up on Bio weeks ago, due to my teachers incompetence. almost halfway through the year and we've done 3 labs. fail.

How should I prepare?
Update: I also need to prepare because I plan on taking SAT Subject tests in one Math and in Biology. If I have to take a third I might as well take it in U.S. History.