Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Does Anyone have any good "at home" workout tips to tone stomach, thighs and butt?

I'm not overweight or anything, I would just like to have a body that is more toned and healthy looking. I just need some workout tips that i can do at home in order to get rid of the fat; and tone my belly, thighs and ***. I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH DIETING, JUST EXERCISE. Thank-you :)

Favorite Answer

i know this sounds vague, but just use youtube. it's awesome because you don't have to buy an expensive dvd or anything and because you can specify exactly what you want to tone. You can search like "inner thigh workout" then choose from a bunch. Same with butt and stomach. There are some great variations. But, don't expect perfect results from just working out. How you look is mainly due to your diet. Exercise just aids in that and tones you.

Good luck

• tafoya

Get a few Pilate's tapes. They particularly paintings your middle. Try strolling first. I use to run three miles an afternoon. My knees are shot! Now, I stroll for another hour an afternoon. It's now not as difficult to your leg joints. Good success!

Go to freetrainers.com you enter in your information and your goals (you can select what equipment you have such as dumbbells or machines or neither) and it will give you an exercise program. It is completely free and you can select areas you want/ don't want to workout. It will even give you a workout program even if you don't have any equipment, stuff you can do at home.

It has helped me a lot.

Hope you find it useful

Here is another suggestion - fitbyfun.com, online aerobics classes

the workout routines can really shape you, and the music is great.

i really love it, and i know from other people it is the only workout they like doing at home.

good luck!