Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 1 decade ago

if i take 90 mg of adderall one day, is it safe to take 120 mg in 24 hours? the orange ones, 30 mg each.?

i gave the detail up there, they are the capsule 30 mg and i took 3 today, and want to take 4 tommorow, about 24 hours later. bad idea?? why? im healthy and on no medications

Favorite Answer

i took 140 mg in 24 hours and you feel fine prettty much the whole time. Just when it starts to wear off u start to feel kinda shitty but its worth it

Taking 90 Mg Of Adderall

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): 90 mg adderall day safe 120 mg 24 hours orange 30 mg each: https://tr.im/RFKpL

Yeah buddy... It seems like a good idea, doesn't it... The euphoria of 90 is great so 120 should be outstanding, so it goes. The trouble is, its one of those meds that can make you drop dead from a heart attack because your body isn't used to a high dose of an incredibly powerful drug. Not to mention amphetamines can cause permanent changes in the brain. This is rarer than people think. Benzodiazepines are another example, albeit limited, as the brain damage they can cause is subtle. Speaking of the brain, that 120 dose can put you into permanent amphetamine psychosis (rare, but who wants to deal with the possibility of it, or even a temporary psychosis??). To answer your question, can you? Sure, you might make it. My body's physiology allowed me to survive 10 times 30 mg xr ingested in less than 48 hours. Did I regret it? Yes. Did it cause permanent changes in me? Idk. But you know what, I'm an addict, and that's what addicts do. I'm paying for my mistakes from the past. I'm now a legitimate patient that can't get help and fears getting help for my add. The only option I have is a strict med management plan with my pharmacy and to buy an expensive locked pill dispenser in order to live another life, because I can't be trusted with leeway. Get help man, your on a dangerous path. And listening to people like HCKYMAN is a baaad idea. The dude is probably too mentally screwed to know what the consequences of his actions are. Take care.

If i was you id back down on four. Yeah you may be in good health but that stuff can really mess your body up. Yeah your gonna be okay but it's deff a bad idea. When I was young and stupid i did almost 200 mg ? and I was a complete wreck for almost a week.

What should I avoid while taking Adderall?

This medication may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert.

Avoid drinking fruit juices or taking vitamin C at the same time you take Adderall. These can make your body absorb less of the medicine.

Fantastic Online Mall >> http://adderall.w3org.pw/dym7b

No that is not safe. He should take NO more than prescribed, ever. He should have been studying all semester, not saving it for the last minute. He also needs to get a good night's rest tonight rather than being an idiot and trying to pull an all nighter cramming.

90mg of amphetamine is a *lot*. You should stop taking it and wait for your tolerance to go down or you will end up a total wreck in no time.