R u satisfied with the appointments being made by President-elect Barack Obama?

I am...

1...Very satisfied

2...Somewhat satisfied

3...Neutral

4...Disappointed

5...Totally disapprove

Hillary Clinton, U.S. Senator from New York and former First Lady, will serve as Secretary of State.

Secretary Robert Gates, the current Secretary of Defense, will continue to serve in that role.

Eric Holder, former Deputy Attorney General and a former United States Attorney for the District of Columbia, will serve as Attorney General.

Janet Napolitano, Governor and former U.S. Attorney for Arizona, will serve as Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.

Dr. Susan E. Rice, a Senior Foreign Policy Advisor to the Obama for America campaign, a Senior Fellow at the Brookings Institution, and former U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs, will serve as Ambassador to the United Nations.

General Jim Jones, USMC (Ret), former Allied Commander, Europe, and Commander of the United States European Command, will serve as National Security Advisor.

• Yaya
    Favorite Answer

I understand some people are not happy with Obama's choices, but I'm not one of them.

I believe Obama is choosing the best and the brightest in their fields. Why should we be so surprised that many of them came from the Clinton Administration?

The Clinton Administration was one of the best in U.S. history.

I'd give your question a "1" for very satisfied.

these people are far from the best and the brightest,the lady that posted that comment,has more than likely never heard of anyone other than hillary, oh Ithink they'll do fine until he can locate some real cabinet members, jones will do fine but holder and rice are just party hacks

they'll do fine for now

Hide all your guns America. And buy some while you can. Most of Obama's appointees are rabidly anti gun and anti 2nd Amendment.

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/holder_gun_cont...

This guy will be the top cop in America. He makes Janet Reno look conservative.

• ?

4 comparable previous politicians that isn't even talk courteously to those that on the different component of the aisle. i for my section concept he grew to become into extreme approximately exchange yet now we see he has found out straight away in Washington to declare one concern and do yet another.

It looks allot like the Clinton Administration !

Satisfied ?

Not really but, I had my Vote.