R u satisfied with the appointments being made by President-elect Barack Obama?

I am...

1...Very satisfied

2...Somewhat satisfied

3...Neutral

4...Disappointed

5...Totally disapprove

Hillary Clinton, U.S. Senator from New York and former First Lady, will serve as Secretary of State.

Secretary Robert Gates, the current Secretary of Defense, will continue to serve in that role.

Eric Holder, former Deputy Attorney General and a former United States Attorney for the District of Columbia, will serve as Attorney General.

Janet Napolitano, Governor and former U.S. Attorney for Arizona, will serve as Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.

Dr. Susan E. Rice, a Senior Foreign Policy Advisor to the Obama for America campaign, a Senior Fellow at the Brookings Institution, and former U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs, will serve as Ambassador to the United Nations.

General Jim Jones, USMC (Ret), former Allied Commander, Europe, and Commander of the United States European Command, will serve as National Security Advisor.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

5 by 5 on that, hilary was the last straw, ugh.

• Login to reply the answers
  • pardee
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

those genuinely everyone appears faraway from the great and the brightest,the female that revealed that remark,has better than in all probability not in any respect heard of everyone except hillary, oh Ithink they are going to do tremendous until eventually he can hit upon some actual cupboard individuals, jones will do tremendous yet holder and rice are merely party hacks they are going to do tremendous for now

• 1 decade ago

4 same old politicians that will not even speak civilly to people who on the other side of the aisle. I really thought he was serious about change but now we see he has learned quickly in Washington to say one thing and do another.

• 1 decade ago

Not quite sure. Other than Hillary, I reserve my judgement on the others, for now. I have a wait and see attitude.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

im very satisfied. and as for the first answerer ..seriously i mean what the hell. this man is so different ,he's so liberal minded. he's a genius i mean when i was watching the new experts said that these were some of the best appointments in the history of president cabinet or administration.

• Jo
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

very satisfied, be honest, no one, unless you are working with these people, know whats going on, Im impressed

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.