JAY asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

which one should i drop?With the browns done for the season B.Edwards or J.Lewis?

Available player are:J.Gage,M.Jones,T.Ginn jr,D.Hixon or D.Bess

My WR are:L.Cole,V.Jackson and B.Berrian

My RB are:S.Slaton big game lastnite and C.Johnson big game also.

I also just pick up P.Hillis that why im thinking of droping J.Lewis what u think?

Favorite Answer

I would drop both. Braylon Edwards' numbers are going to go lower then they already are with Ken Dorsey throwing it. And Jamal Lewis has been ineffective all year and with teams looking to load up the box with him as the primary weapon he will be awful. I would take Gage and Ginn with my two open spots or if you just want to drop one or the other I would drop Lewis since you have good RB's and take Gage.

9 times out of 10 you should drop Edwards over Lewis. However, you are the exception. You are incredibly deep at running back, and you're right, you should probably drop Lewis.

Your best bet on the waiver wire is probably Hixon. He will have a rough week this week against a Philly passing defense that is in the top 10, but he should break out after that. If you feel you need instant gratification this week, I would suggest picking up Matt Jones. He's going up against a Chicago defense that is fourth worst in the passing game and has allowed 14 passing touchdowns this season. He has the edge this week over the rest of the group.

If I HAD to drop one it would be Edwards, no question. With the QB situation in shambles they are gonna run the hell out of the ball. Keep Lewis, he is a solid number 3 on your team if you need him.

you shouldnt start either of them so it doesnt matter..but i guess get rid of edwards and pick up ginn jr