White wheaten terrier?

hey does anyone have one, Im looking into buying one and just wanted know the pros's and con's of a white wheaten terrier
Update: Ok People, I am dealin with a wheaten terrier and i have had terriers all my life! Yes i know they need exercise blah blah and groming blah blah, im not asking about that and this breader says she has been bredding for 15 years and this is the only white puppy out of the litter! I hadnt heard of it before hence my... show more Ok People, I am dealin with a wheaten terrier and i have had terriers all my life! Yes i know they need exercise blah blah and groming blah blah, im not asking about that and this breader says she has been bredding for 15 years and this is the only white puppy out of the litter! I hadnt heard of it before hence my asking about them on here,