Resume with 0 References No Experience?

I'm having trouble finding work, and I'm wondering if I should get rid of all my work experience. Why? For various reasons I can't give any job references: Uncle: Doesn't like me. Family breakdown. Grandparents: Ditto. Aunt: Altzheimers. Highschool coop: They don't remember me; it was 5 years ago. Camp... show more I'm having trouble finding work, and I'm wondering if I should get rid of all my work experience. Why? For various reasons I can't give any job references:

Uncle: Doesn't like me. Family breakdown.
Grandparents: Ditto.
Aunt: Altzheimers.
Highschool coop: They don't remember me; it was 5 years ago.
Camp counselor: (Of all my jobs, this is the only one I screwed up on. I was a really bad worker here.)
Wendy's: This really upsets me. I worked here for 19 months, 60 hour weeks, minimum wage, closing shifts. I got Employee of the Month. A new manager comes in right before I quit and she hates me and ALWAYS blackballs me. I know it's illegal, but she does.
University: My boss, maternal leave. And I don't want to use her if I'm applying for some crappy job; it'd be embarasing.

*I'm also a fugly duckling that most people find cold or unbalanced. I'm a very good worker, but I'm also an oddball. I'm afraid of what these people might say about me, just because I'm "different". They might stretch the truth.

Anyway, should I get rid of all my work experience? I have a College Diploma, highschool education, and.. Portfolio of work. Would that be better than listing a lot of experience with no references?
5 answers 5