Would you like to be kept informed about our national debt?

Debt Held by

the Public

November 28, 2008 6,396,590,860,569.49 (Yes, that's six trillion dollars.)

Bookmark this link...

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/BPDLogin?applicat...

Whether or not you're for Obama makes no difference to me. I'm just trying to keep you informed.

Favorite Answer

Any idiot who refuses to stay informed about the coming insolvency of this Nation deserves the trouble and tribulations which is coming upon them. While you still have money that is worth something, I suggest that you go to Walmart and buy some comfortable tennis shoes. This will enable you to stand in Bread and Soup Lines for hours without fatigue.

As for me and mine, we are prepared and will come out of the the Hyperinflation/Depression cycle far wealthier than we are now.

*** Put your money into Foreign Currencies - Aussie (Australian Dollar), the Euro, and the Loonie (Canadian Dollar) you can do this through ETF's

Also put your money into an ETF called OIL especially if Oil goes below 30 a barrel.

I'm also investing in an ETF called DOG which is a inverse SP500 ETF. When the market drops its' goes up. I sell it when the Stock Market falls and buy it when the market is up,.

The Dollar is doomed. Every one at the Fed and Congress knows it. They are just waiting for the new world reserve currency to be issued in 2009 and then all hell will break out here.

Get your money offshore if you can.

• Allie

I don't think I need to keep track of the exact dollars to know what this means for us.

I DO know that I'm going to be pretty hacked off if the Big 3 get that bail out. Afterall, THEY cannot be saved, where the financial "bailout" had at least a whisper of possibility.

• Dan

Should I inform You that it's over 6 trillion?

It will go way up by this time next year. But yes, I see your point. People seem to have lost interest in learning about the country they live in.

• jz

i would like to know when i should take my $$$ out of the bank and put it under my mattress.