My ex partner opposing moving me moving abroad with our child even though he signed away contact over two year?

My ex left me and my daughter when she was 18th months old he had never bonded with her and always told me he never wanted her he only had her to shut me up so I would let him get on with his own life! Six months later I met my now husband who is the most amazing man in the world my ex found out about this and... show more My ex left me and my daughter when she was 18th months old he had never bonded with her and always told me he never wanted her he only had her to shut me up so I would let him get on with his own life! Six months later I met my now husband who is the most amazing man in the world my ex found out about this and caused us so much grief he didn’t want us but nobody else could have us either. he took me to court to get a parental responsibility order and a contact order even though I had never stopped any contact when he could be bothered which was hardly ever. The courts ordered a interim contact order and during this time he treated my daughter really bad some contacts he would see her other times he would say he busy or unwell but still go and play golf! He played with her mind emotionally telling her things like I was going to leave her, my new partner and my son were paedophiles in front off me, he tried to turn my daughter against us he would put it in her head that her brother had kicked her down the stairs then he would have social services at my door he told me at court that he was going to make sure that my daughter was taken away from me and put in foster care! Every time I took my daughter for contact he would start shouting and verbally abusing me in front of our child to the extent my child was fearful of him and use to lock herself in the bathroom and refuse to go. Also id like to point out that he had a harassment order in place against us due to stalking and harassing us! As soon as the court gave him his parental responsibility order he withdrew his order for contact YES he never wanted the contact he used and messed up my little girls head just so that he could continue to control my life! We were then advised to move by the police due to the fact of the stalking we were receiving from this my ex. I then gave up my job of office manageress to stay at home and help my child get better especially with her fear of men after this experience it has taken me over two years now to get my child to gain confidence and to talk to men! My child turned to my husband and said the other children have daddy’s please can u be my daddy so for over two years now she has looked upon my husband as her father and has a tremendous bond with him. We returned to our old house a year later with my ex living down the road who never bothered with our child still. My husband then got offered an amazing job working in the middle east after a lot of soul searching and due to the fact that my husband is the construction industry and the was very little work for him we decided after great discussion with the children and looking in to the better quality of life this was the way forward for us. My ex heard about this and has put in to court that he wants a prohibited steps order to stop me changing our daughters name full stop then as a after thought in different coloured pen wants contact. He is opposing my child moving abroad by saying I am always moving to keep our child away from him yet it was him that signed away his child in court over two years ago by saying he didn’t want contact and when our child reaches 18 if she wishes she can contact him. Now I have cafcass involved in our life saying that I haven’t promoted my Childs father to her what was I suppose to say oh by the way that’s your dad but he don’t want to see you!!! When my ex decided that he didn’t want to see our child the case was just dropped nobody helped me with what my child had been through or advised me how I deal with it just left me to pick up the pieces. What I am suppose to tell my child my husband and I have spoke about this and had decided that we would when my child was around 8 years old. Yet I feel like now I am having to suffer as I didn’t do what they expected from me yet we have given my child back her confidence a loving home My child knows she has two dads as she has mentioned before but does not want to see him as he is not nice yet when carcass are here she says she only has the one dad. My husband is now working abroad and we are going through the courts at the moment to move over there and this is killing us all being apart. The children and myself have been out to stay with my husband on several occasions and they love it over there and want to move desperately we can see so many positives in which this move would benefit the children’s lives. Do you think the courts will stop us as he is opposing us going by saying we keep moving to keep our child away from him?