Does anyone else think Kurt Cobain sucked at writing lyrics ?

I think his lyrics were a result of bad poetry at best , they don't sound poetic at all, anyone could write those lyrics , just put a bunch of words together and say it makes sense , he was a decent musician , true , but don't tell me his lyrics made sense because they did NOT.
Update: "Sloan " oh really , how in the world would " polly wants a cracker" make sense ? give me a break , that's bad poetry at best.
Update 2: Sloan : "when Madonna, Puddle of Mudd, Nickelback and Justin Timberlake exist? "
because they are not even worth talking about.
Update 3: "Chris " whatever man , i know what that song is about ..it's ok .. the lyrics still suck though lol.
Update 4: "David Brent" that's true but just because he died his fans want to believe his lyrics made sense when they obviously did not , he said that himself in an interview , Kurt Cobain said " they don't really make sense" , i'm not the one saying that , he said that.
Update 5: "A study by America's top scientists found highly intelligent people can understand " ooh really , link please ? , nirvana fans keep saying that but i'm yet to see a link , and anyway , no study could make his lyrics sound poetic , they were nonsense and will remain nonsense , if you believe... show more "A study by America's top scientists found highly intelligent people can understand " ooh really , link please ? , nirvana fans keep saying that but i'm yet to see a link , and anyway , no study could make his lyrics sound poetic , they were nonsense and will remain nonsense , if you believe otherwise you're fooling yourself.
31 answers 31