Jacky asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

麻煩幫我由中文轉為英文

Dear XXXX,

關於2008年12月1日與你會議談及本人因在貴公司任職至今仍然未能達到公司要求而需被終止雇用, 為貴公司利益著想, 本人欣然接受並現呈上呈辭信辭去現時職務並由2009年1月10日起生效(最後工作天為2009年1月9日)

謝謝你讓我在這幾年時間裡有機會在此公司學習和獲得寶貴經驗.

由於本人還有年假9天,因此如果可以的話會選擇於

2008年12月29,30,31 (三天)和 2009年1月2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 (六天)號放假.

Rating
    Best Answer

Dear xxx,

referred to myself about December 1, 2008 with your conference still not to be able to achieve the company until now in your firm assignment to request to terminate the employment, considered for your firm benefit, myself accepted with pleasure and presently present assume the refined language letter to resign from now the duty and become effective (final workday by January 10, 2009 am on January 9, 2009) thank you to let me have the opportunity in these years to study and to obtain the valuable experience in this company.because myself also have the new years vacation 9 days, therefore if possible will choose in 2008 year in December 29,30,31 (three days) and in January, 2009 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 (six days) the number will have a vacation.

DearXXXX,

Referred to myself because about December 1, 2008 with your conference still not to be able to achieve the company until now in your firm assignment to request to terminate the employment, considered for your firm benefit, myself accept with pleasure and presently present assume the refined language letter to resign from now the duty and become effective (final workday by January 10, 2009 am on January 9, 2009)

Thanked you to let me have the opportunity in these years to study and to obtain the valuable experience in this company.

Because myself also have the new years vacation 9 days, therefore if possible will choose in December, 2008 29,30,31 (three days) and in January, 2009 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 (six days) the number will have a vacation.

Dear XXXX,

On December 1, 2008 I talked about meeting with you in your company still failed to meet the requirements of the company was required to terminate employment for the benefit of your company, and now I am pleased to accept the resignation better submitted to resign from their present by the office on January 10, 2009 with effect from (the last working day for January 9, 2009) Thank you for allowing me the time in the past few years, there's an opportunity here to learn and gain valuable experience. I also leave because of 9 days, so if I may choose to December 2008 29, 30, 31 (three days) and in January 2009 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 (six days) of vacation

HOPE I CAN HELP YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear xxx,

Regarding to our meeting about my position and my role in your company in the 1st of December.For the goods of the company,I am happy to take the deal and leave the company.I will leave the company after the 10th of Janurary next year.The last day of my working day will be the 9th.Thank you for some vaulable experiences and lessons as I am sure I will miss the company so much.Because I still have 9 working holidays therefore please can I be off for the following date.

Dec the 29th,30,31

Jan the 2nd,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th

I will be so cherish.Thank you!

Dear XXXX,

On December 1, 2008 I talked about meeting with you in your company still failed to meet the requirements of the company was required to terminate employment for the benefit of your company, and now I am pleased to accept the resignation letter submitted to resign from their present By the office on January 10, 2009 with effect from (the last working day for January 9, 2009) Thank you for allowing me the time in the past few years, there's an opportunity here to learn and gain valuable experience. I also leave because of 9 days, so if I may choose to December 2008 29, 30, 31 (three days) and in January 2009 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 (six days) of vacation