Am I under unholy oppression?

For three years my family has suffered an unbelievable tale, but when I look back at it I realize it truly is unbelievable that it could really have happened like this without being divine punishment. Since I met my wife and we came together, She lost her business and everything she ever worked for. We bought a... show more For three years my family has suffered an unbelievable tale, but when I look back at it I realize it truly is unbelievable that it could really have happened like this without being divine punishment.

Since I met my wife and we came together, She lost her business and everything she ever worked for. We bought a house that turned out to be a complete lie and sunk 25G into trying to better it. We moved only to realize the new house was unsuitable. We moved again after being loured into a pretty deal by her lawyer only to find ourselves without option and money and forced to buy said house which at the time wasn't a problem since he convinced my wife to close her then company and come work with him, which we now know was a conspiracy. We purchased it at over 100K more than it's worth without freedom to have prevented it had we not been duped by his methods, after he got this Pretty but truly P.O.S. off his hands he fired her for not trying to scam another person into another bad property deal. We lost three pregnancies and our child that finally was born almost killed her. We moved again (4 now) because we couldn't survive the 1k a month heating bill of the house only to engage a lawsuit just to move back in once again trying to heat it in dead winter. I changed jobs to be closer to my family only for her company to shut down and the pay cut I took now put us below our needs. She went back to work only to work 6 months and get 1 client. I left my job to be in business for myself, after taking 100K against my parents house to prevent them from the foreclosure of the previous house we were deceived into, that the criminal had his broker put in my parents name which wasn't agreed on. We negotiate with the bank to bring the house current if they agree to assist our legal action against this conspirator, only for them to turn on us once they're paid up. Upon pulling up to move back in the house is three floors flooded. After spending the rest of the money repairing the house the bank refused to give us our insurance reimbursement so we are out of pocket all our money. The person I left my job to start my company with, turned out to only be able to sell me, wasting precious time and money. In almost a year of being in business, offering a top-shelf product for a fraction of my competition I have closed 0 new accounts. Sprinkle on a handful of ambulance rides, trips to the hospital and near-deaths for my wife, daughter trying to kill my wife through stress and fighting and our newest not wanting love or affection in anyway. A total of 7 moves in 3 years and a net loss of 750 Thousand dollars including new mortgages and debt, for two people who are very good at what they do and incredibly hard working, we have come to the only conclusion which is God doesn't want us to be together and we're cursed for lack of a better word. When our tale is told not abridged as it just was, horror novels have believability. I refuse to believe God is punishing us but she believes it is non other than. Could it be?
Update: I left out key details in my haste. God doesn't reply to me, but my wife and her father are constantly hearing. Our decisions weren't influenced one way or condemned the other. The concern is it was prophecide by others she and her first husband of destruction would do great things in ministry and she... show more I left out key details in my haste. God doesn't reply to me, but my wife and her father are constantly hearing. Our decisions weren't influenced one way or condemned the other. The concern is it was prophecide by others she and her first husband of destruction would do great things in ministry and she fears we are suffering all this for that was God's wil and she has gone against it.

We do seek his council on decisions of course.