Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Good Shampoo for growing your hair long and healthy?

My hair is faily thick and its a dark blond color. Is herbal essences or pantiene good for growing out thick healthy hair. I dont want to use any really fancy dancy shampoo, i just want a good one you can find at a target or one of those stores. ANSWER please. Thanks. U ROCK!

Favorite Answer

I really like Garnier Fructis Length & Strength. I just like the GF brand, but length and strength is really good for long hair. They have lots of other good non-damaging products like hair spray, shine and non-frizzy cream... all that good stuff.

http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_products/HAI...

Don't use head and shoulders shampoo or Prell they have the most damaging ingredients--the PH Scale shows that you can lose hair if you use those. Try getting a shampoo that was once sold in a salon and now is sold at Target or whereever. Paul Mitchel shampoos don't cost that much

• alica

considering which you're using harsh styling products, which includes a straightener, that's no ask your self that your hair hasn't grown very long. the significant factor to bear in mind is that in case you bypass to the hairdressers each and every few months for a nil.5 inch trim. i understand this sounds loopy, yet as quickly as your hair reaches a element it is going to start up breaking off because of the risky styling products you utilize, and a trim will help regulate your hair boost. At lest as quickly as a week undertaking your hair with a product that incorporates avocado oil. I advise Garnier Fructis Triple nutrition 3 Minute Undo Dryness Reversal therapy, so you might purchase at maximum drugstores. it would desire to no longer magically make your hair strengthen longer, besides the incontrovertible fact that it is going to keep your hair helpful and wholesome, it is critical in case you opt for it to strengthen in any respect. desire this helps!

I know this sounds wierd, but there is this shampoo called "mane n' tail" that works wonders! It is used for horses also, but it can be found at sally's beauty supply and sometimes stores like target. It is safe for humans! Try it!

Source(s): I use it. I have long, beautiful, silky, smooth, thick locks.

herbal essences long term relationship shampoo and conditioner works great

it's not shampoo but there are vitamins called horse tail that are supposed to make you hair grow longer, faster, and thicker.

and your nails too. i use it and I fell in love

herbal essence long term relationship,

its smells amazingg&is really good for long hair. (:

i usee it right now and i lovee itoh&use the leave in cream.

oh and could you help me pleasee?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20081129203...

thankyou&have a lovely day. (:

i would use head and shoulders. Herbal essences is not that great.. i wouldn't recommend it

Mane'n'Tail apparently id really good for that.

Umm...I like Biolage and Pantene.

:]

Pantene all the way baby!I lovee it.makes my hair shiny,silky,Long & just makes me feel good (: