Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Does the homosexual agenda™ have an official website?

Surely they must have a list of their plans to conquer America, and destroy our marriages.

After all, I know MY marriage is fragile enough to be destroyed simply by knowing that somewhere, two men are married. That would completely undermine all love I have for my wife.

So can't we find their website, to find out what their plans are? That way, we can ensure they will never have the same rights we do, as our religion is more important than their silly "rights"!!

Well! Here it is!

http://www.conservapedia.com/Homosexual_agenda

Those homosexuals sure are tricky!!!

Best Answer

I'm not sure, but I think we've got someone working on it.

Satire FTW~!

"Vic Eliason of Crosstalk America rightly points out that if all Americans turned homosexual it would only take a few generations for the United States to lose most of the population of the country through lack of procreation. This would make the US more vulnerable to attack by our enemies. "

...OMG, so basically homosexuality causes terrorism? lol

• CC

You are mistaken.

The homosexual agenda only exists in certain christians' minds. In order to understand them, you must be fearful of the idea that two men or two women are having sex somewhere.

You must think that having this happen will undermine your entire society such that your sons and daughters will automatically become homosexual if you allow these people to marry.

Source(s): An atheist perspective.
  • Aporia

That's hysterical!

Yes, those marriages are imploding all over the place. I mean, they were all so successful before this... oh wait. I mean, marriage was really special and sacred before... oh... wait. Nope, I guess it doesn't affect the straight folks at all.. funny how they're so riled about it.

• Loves Blue http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200812...

is working night and day to protect your sacred institution from the evils of the HA. That's right, you too can be protected by their faith-based actions.

God bless the AFA! (w/ tongue quite firmly planted in my cheek)

Edit: poop, the question she asked was deleted. That's okay, I posted it to FSTDT

Source(s): Atheist

They probably do. I dare not do a search for it in fear of the porn that may pop up.

What I think is silly is that you support oppressing peoples rights and still have to ask what their agenda is.

Yes, tricky and college educated typically, oooo scary.

Apparently McDonald's is part of this horrifying homosexual agenda...

http://www.sbcbaptistpress.org/BPCollectionNews.as...

....cause if the Baptist Press says it's so...it must be so.....

LMAO!!!!

• Truth

i don't think there is a single "one"

i am not sure if there is a "agenda" more like some people who were born gay, as has been the case since the beginning of time.

Yes. Check out various pro-gay anti-Christian sites.