Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

We are all slaves to the United States Federal Reserve System (I have proof) who else knows the truth?

The full truth from an economic professor is properly explained in this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z13TzFBtsWw

Youtube thumbnail

enjoy

Is it true that the United States Federal Reserve Bank is a cartel of private banks?

How much interest did they collect from American taxpayers since 1913? and where is it?

Does anyone have any facts contradicting this documentary?

• doug g
    Favorite Answer

BRING BACK THE GOLD STANDARD.

But they killed Kennedy for wanting to do that, and asking "ASK NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU, BUT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY". A blasphemous statement today. God forbid we be aloud to do for ourselves or be rewarded for that.

But to answer your questions. Yes, Unsure but I bet its lots, and there are no FACTS contradicting this. We pay to print the money, and then PAY interest for the rights to use it. And our budget NEVER counts for paying off any interest on our national debt just the interest. Its like only paying the interest on your credit card each month and NOT any principle.

Wake up America, we do not own our own money.

Dude?? What? Barney in the 60s? Incapable of landing in space??? The moon has a surface.. and yes we sent men to the moon.. its really not that much of a stretch. There are better things to waste your time debating. I'm pretty sure the Barney of the 60s was J.R puffinstuff anyway

• dude I

Do you mean to say that there should not be a central banking system?

Having guidelines and rules for the monetary supply which we all have to abide by is the only logical thing to have in a large economy like ours.

Having to abide by rules does not mean we are slaves.

Source(s): Common Sense

I've been advocating getting rid of the Federal Reserve for years. So, in my case, you're singing to the choir.

Bingo! We have a winner. Now the only question that remains is what are you going to do to overthrow the FRS? You'll know where to find me.

Just ask your employer to pay you in goats, and you're free!

we are slaves to alot more, look up New World Order stuff

Thomas Jefferson would agree with you, and so do I.

I believe it is true.