Global Warming Real?Human caused?

Can someone show me actual proof that global warming is real? I always hear there's lots of proof but no one ever gives details. I partially believe its real so my bigger question is Is it caused by Humans? Which no one has even come close to convincing me of.
Update: They've already prooved An Inconveniant Truth isn't true. And I've seen it.
Update 2: Dear Violliner,
I like what you said, but it is important to know how its caused because it makes it easier to fix.
Update 3: Dear Dawei, I was revering to An Inconveniant Truth because many others used it as proof. I don't care about Al Gore. Proof to me is Law, which is different from theory because it means something that cannot be disprooved. The Law of Gravity, not theory, cannot be disprooved, when something shows that it... show more Dear Dawei,
I was revering to An Inconveniant Truth because many others used it as proof.
I don't care about Al Gore.
Proof to me is Law, which is different from theory because it means something that cannot be disprooved. The Law of Gravity, not theory, cannot be disprooved, when something shows that it cannot be true then its no longer a Law.
Update 4: I want to hear why Humans are the main fault. I already said that I partially think Global warming is real, and I thank everyone for enlightening me more about it. No proof CO2 actually increases temp it just aligns with temperature change. No test that puts CO2 in a room and Temp increase, or any test like... show more I want to hear why Humans are the main fault. I already said that I partially think Global warming is real, and I thank everyone for enlightening me more about it.
No proof CO2 actually increases temp it just aligns with temperature change. No test that puts CO2 in a room and Temp increase, or any test like that. There hasn’t been tests. What if there
Record temperatures existed 100 years ago. What about Dust Bowl. Antarctica is getting colder, goes against climate models. http://www.usatoday.com/news/science/cold-science/2002-01-13-antarctic-cooling.htm Many scientist say were reaching end of Ice Age. There were Medieval Ice Ages, and A Medieval Warming. http://www.abelard.org/briefings/anthropogenic_global_warming.php Graphs that show rapid increase cut out medieval warming period though they used to have it. H20 is biggest greenhouse gas, all those water energy things increase it. Cosmic rays. Suns power went up .01% which is huge for the sun, whole solar system is heating