What is the best RZA album?

and why do you say that one is the best

Favorite Answer

I have never listened to a RZA album all the way through.... try it, it's hard.

Pick up some Wu instead, he always surprises me with how wack his solo work is.

You'd think a genius musician could put together something nicer.

Because he is a genius musician... he has proved that several times.

Source(s): "My glock go POP POP POP".... the hell?

Bobby Digital. Hands down. The only Rza album with two singles worth listening to.

36 Chambers or 6 Feet Deep. 36 Chambers because I got into Kung-Fu movies because of it, and hearing all the samples and reconizing where they're from is cool, and it's just so raw and grimey, it's just a like a insane masterpiece. 6 Feet Deep because I've always like Horrorcore, and when I heard Rza did a Horrorcore album, I was interested just because I was always used to West Coast production on Horrorcore albums. The beats provided the perfect atmosphere for the lyrics, and it just sounds dope. BQ: Tearz Da Mystery Ov Chessboxin' Diary Ov A Madman Verbal Intercourse Snakes BQ2: Sell.