Is there going to be a sequel to Eragon?

I didnt like the movie at all.. But I was wondering if there were going to make a sequel because the end of the movie kind of revealed it and im hoping the second movie will be more accurate.

Yeah.. I hope they remake it and make it at least 2 hours and 30 minutes.. They didnt even put that Durza gives eragon a huge scar in the first movie.

Favorite Answer

Probably not, because it did so poorly at the box office. The only way I see it happening is if someone waits a few years for the ill will about the Eragon movie to die down, and then starts all over and does Eragon right. Then, if that hypothetical movie does well, we might see an Eldest movie.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): sequel eragon: https://shortly.im/RBK94

If you are talking about the movie then no there will be no sequel (because the first one was a flop) If the books then i do believe Paolini is making more books set in the land of Alagaesia but they wont be sequels but rather prequels. I think he said it will most likely be a story about Brom when he was a rider or when the Dragon Riders were at their greatest. but he wont be making it for a while because he is currently working on an unrelated sci fi book. I loved the books and hope he does make new ones. The movie however i did not enjoy (because it differed so much from the book)

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awsIi

From what I've heard about the movie (never seen it), the changes they made to the script of Eragon would make adapting Eldest impossible. Apparently they gave Eragon too much closure or somesuch.

probably. they were considering shooting the movie in Morocco. but they kind of screwed up the ending of the first one not really leaving the opening for the second one. if they remake the first one then count on a sequel.

Don't get your hopes up, look at how they did! It was pretty bad, so I think they'll stop there.

yes

Source(s): movies.com

I hope not.

They absolutely slaughtered the book.