What recipes use Campbell's Tomato Soup?
I bought 4 cans of Campbell's Tomato Soup, and have no idea what to do with them. No one in our house eats tomato soup....
So, I would like to know if anyone has any recipes that call for the soup!
- ?Lv 41 decade agoFavorite Answer
MACARONI, HAM & CHEESE CASSEROLE
1 ham slice, cut up into bite size pieces
1 c. sharp cheese, shredded
1 1/2 c. macaroni(you can also use kraft mac and cheese)
1 can tomato soup
Cook macaroni per directions on box. Add cut up ham to pot and cook along with macaroni; drain. Return to pot. Add tomato soup and shredded cheese. Mix well. Pour into casserole. Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered, 1/2 hour or until slightly brown on top. Serves 6 to 8.
- Eric SLv 61 decade ago
Tomato Soup Spice Cake
(Sounds funny- but so does Carrot Cake)
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 cup white sugar
* 1 egg
* 1/3 cup butter
* 1/2 teaspoon salt (you can use a lot less)
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
* 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
* 1 cup raisins
1. Combine the tomato soup and the soda in a bowl, and let it stand.
2. Cream sugar, egg, butter, salt, cinnamon, and cloves. Mix in tomato soup and soda mixture, and then flour. Stir in the raisins, and pour the batter in a greased baking dish.
3. Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1 hour, or until done. Cool the cake, and top with cream cheese icing.
- 1 decade ago
If you like Chili soup, you can make 2 cans of tomato soup and use that as your soup base. Just add your meat and beans and you have chili soup.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Miss RhondaLv 71 decade ago
i make the tomato soup as directed, add 1/4 cup sour cream, per can of soup, stirring constantly with a fork or wire wisk...., if the sour cream dosent dissipate completely, run the soup through the blender.
cook a small macaroni such as ditalini or elbows and pour the soup on top....
its an awesome, hearty soup.
- 1 decade ago
Hmm There's a pretty good Shepards pie recipe I use.
Campbell's has a couple of nice beef and broccoli recipes
- leonard24sevenLv 41 decade ago
if you look on the tins they always give you ideas as to what to use the soup with ,such as creamy tomato pasta soup ,milk garlic and herb cream cheese +pasta quantities vary depending on how many you are cooking for
- BibigirlLv 71 decade ago
I've seen people use it in pasta sauces and poured over stuffed cabbage rolls.