Can anyone send me pics pf infected tongue rings?

i got mine done 2 weeks ago and the bottom has a white ring arround it its not black like the ones ive found

ik u cant use anyhting harsh with too much alcohol like paroxide because it can carode the metal plus it drys out the skin and takes longer to heal. this happend to my belly ring to no matter how much i clean it it doesn t seem to matter i even gargle with salt water. im gonna ask my doctor i just wanted to see some pics all i found were harsh ones with black tongues and herpie like things idk

ps no pain

Favorite Answer

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=infected+t...

there is a pic

relax- talk to the person you got it done from or talk to a doctor or even research it on the comp.

but seriously take a breath, you'll be fine. my bff got hers done and its clean. all you have to do is clean, take care of it, and it will heal- whatever the problem is. just have patience. you might not have cleaned it well, resulting in bacteria or germs. use rubbing alcohol and clean it- you also might wanna leave the ring out fot a while- see what happens :)

I don't have pics but I had mine pierced. The ring u see is normal it may even feel hard and tender. Relax. Keep it clean and it will heal nicely.

omg gross.....you will know if it it infected....you also need to swish your mouth 3 times a day or everytime you eat with mouth wash....

i did it a million times.. and it pretty much made my pain go away!