Do you think that Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal) ...?

... is like / could be like Steven Gerrard?

http://www.goal.com/en/news/728/carling-cup/2008/1...

O Q : Arsenal v Barnsley - Carling Cup - Tuesday 2nd December, predictions please?

Thanks very much.

Favorite Answer

doubtfull, gerrard is a class player and many of wengers fledglings never quite come through do they.

fq hey loyal gooners you are playing BURNLEY not barnsley ha ha 3-1 to burnley.

• He's growing as a lad and as a player, I think he has the potential to become something really good, so yes I can see him becoming like Steven, maybe even better, who knows, I will admit I am excited to see more from this little wonder :-)

O Q: Arsenal 3 - 1 Barnsley

Yeah he could, the times i have seen him play he has done really well runnuning strong from the centre of the park, didnt have a good game against Kiev and looked a little raw but he is still a kid.

Him Vela,Simpson and Wilshere could be something else very soon if they keep playing together there seems to be an inate understanding that you cannot teach

Score 3-1 Arsenal

Cmon you gunners!!!!

Maybe in 5/6 years. It's sweet that he said that :)

OQ: Giant killers Barnsley? 4-0 Arsenal.

• Wombat

He can become better than Gerrard :D

FQ: Arsenal 6-0 Barnsley

probably not... but he is definitely a good player that has a lot of potential.. but as good as gerrard?????? those are big boots to fill...... And i believe Arsenal will win 4-1 and meet Spurs in the semi final AGAIN!!! x x x x x x

Omg hes hot....

And he picked a Great modern player to look up to..

And the young guns will tear barnsley!

No. Why would he want to be the next Steven Gerrard? That would mean constant groin trouble and never playing for your country because your manger finds an excuse in your fitness!

He also would not want to talk with a scouse accent

God! He is so fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would tap/eat/godamn smother that!

Anyway, if he works hard he can be as good as Gerrard!!!! Obviously he is a different type of player tho'.

OQ-(burnley) I really don't know, I think it may be 4-1 to us, ramsey, bendtner, bendtner and vela scoring for us *psycic ,

Aaron is Aaron - a gem, taught by the master