Do you think that Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal) ...?

... is like / could be like Steven Gerrard?

http://www.goal.com/en/news/728/carling-cup/2008/1...

O Q : Arsenal v Barnsley - Carling Cup - Tuesday 2nd December, predictions please?

Thanks very much.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

doubtfull, gerrard is a class player and many of wengers fledglings never quite come through do they.

fq hey loyal gooners you are playing BURNLEY not barnsley ha ha 3-1 to burnley.

• He's growing as a lad and as a player, I think he has the potential to become something really good, so yes I can see him becoming like Steven, maybe even better, who knows, I will admit I am excited to see more from this little wonder :-)

O Q: Arsenal 3 - 1 Barnsley

• 1 decade ago

Yeah he could, the times i have seen him play he has done really well runnuning strong from the centre of the park, didnt have a good game against Kiev and looked a little raw but he is still a kid.

Him Vela,Simpson and Wilshere could be something else very soon if they keep playing together there seems to be an inate understanding that you cannot teach

Score 3-1 Arsenal

Cmon you gunners!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe in 5/6 years. It's sweet that he said that :)

OQ: Giant killers Barnsley? 4-0 Arsenal.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Wombat
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

He can become better than Gerrard :D

FQ: Arsenal 6-0 Barnsley

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

probably not... but he is definitely a good player that has a lot of potential.. but as good as gerrard?????? those are big boots to fill...... And i believe Arsenal will win 4-1 and meet Spurs in the semi final AGAIN!!! x x x x x x

• 1 decade ago

Omg hes hot....

And he picked a Great modern player to look up to..

And the young guns will tear barnsley!

• 1 decade ago

No. Why would he want to be the next Steven Gerrard? That would mean constant groin trouble and never playing for your country because your manger finds an excuse in your fitness!

He also would not want to talk with a scouse accent

• 1 decade ago

God! He is so fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would tap/eat/godamn smother that!

Anyway, if he works hard he can be as good as Gerrard!!!! Obviously he is a different type of player tho'.

OQ-(burnley) I really don't know, I think it may be 4-1 to us, ramsey, bendtner, bendtner and vela scoring for us *psycic ,

• 1 decade ago

Aaron is Aaron - a gem, taught by the master

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.