Rae Rae asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

Claire Elisabeth or Emma Kate?

Which do you prefer?

Emma Kate, both are family names

Claire Elisabeth, my fiance is pushing for this one

• Silent
    Favorite Answer

Both are nice, but I think Emma Kate is just positivly gorgeous. Absolutetly stunning. Maybe you could comprimise if needed to Emma Claire, but try to get Emma Kate if you can lols. It's beaut.

Claire Elisabeth- Claire isn't that common at the moment and it is fresh and pretty. I love the spelling of Elisabeth, I actually like it as a first name as well and have done for some time. Emma Kate is really nice too! Hope this helps! x

Though Emma Kate is the epitome of a modern little girl name, it won’t age well with any child. Can you seriously picture a 40 year old Emma Kate? I know everyone uses that expression, but it’s time someone listened. Kids grow up into adults and adults don’t go by Cupcake and Princess. It’s cute and it’s easy, but it’s cheesy to the max. Little Emma won’t be the only Emma Kate in her lifetime, either. Take it from me; I have a cousin named Ella Grace who goes to gymnastics with two other little girls with her exact first and middle name.They all live in the same town. One of them even has a little sister who has the same name as Ella’s little sister. It’s craziness.

Claire Elisabeth holds more substance than Emma does. Even though I’ve never cared for Claire and find Elisabeth to be quite mundane as a middle, it does more for me than sugar and sunshine Emma Kate does. Of the two choices, this is the better pick.

Emma Caroline, Francesca Claire, Katherine Emma “Kate”, Elspeth Claire “Elspie”, or Emmeline Katherine “Emma Kate” would be some lovely improvements.

Emma Kate

• Vpot

Emma Kate

I like Claire Elisabeth best. Emma has never been my favorite, to be honest, and I think Claire Elisabeth is timeless and classic. And I love that you spelled Elisabeth with an "s" instead of a "z".

Source(s): Proud Mom to Cody (3 years) and Logan (5 month)

Emma Kate is beautiful!!

I hate Elisabeth...

they are cute but i like to mix them both and

Emma Elisabeth

>>>>>>or<<<<<<

Kate Elisabeth

Very cute

Claire Elisabeth.

And I love the way you spelt Elisabeth. Since it's usually with a Z. Very unique :)

Both are cute, but my preference is Emma Kate