Chase adding fee up minimum payment?

What options do I have with Chase. They plan to add $10 a month service fee. I have always payed on time and working on paying off my balance. The up from 2% to 5% and $10 a month service fee makes it tough to maintain my payment schedule. I have a plan to pay it off and this will mess up budget.
Update: thanks for the answers. I followed up with Chase and the only options they gave me was to transfer to 7.9%. I called my other credit card and transfered my balance to 5.9% without a transfer fee. I will be closing out my Chase card and other card with 0 balance once my december statement comes back with 0... show more thanks for the answers. I followed up with Chase and the only options they gave me was to transfer to 7.9%. I called my other credit card and transfered my balance to 5.9% without a transfer fee. I will be closing out my Chase card and other card with 0 balance once my december statement comes back with 0 balance. There are a lot of other banks that would be glad to take your business.