I am having my husband's baby but?

I don't want her. I know it sounds horrible but my husband forced himself onto me time and time again and then I eventually got pregnant. He is indeed a Muslim man with strong beliefs. I am a Christian woman. I explained to him that I will not allow our baby to have any religion. I guess I was raped. I have... show more I don't want her. I know it sounds horrible but my husband forced himself onto me time and time again and then I eventually got pregnant. He is indeed a Muslim man with strong beliefs. I am a Christian woman. I explained to him that I will not allow our baby to have any religion. I guess I was raped. I have dispised my husband ever since the day he laid hands on me. What to do?
Update: I am thinking of a termination and then telling him I lost the baby. I only have 3 months to go.
Update 2: My husband is aggressive and he pushed himself onto me to have his child. I don't want children at the moment. I am only 20 yrs old. He is quite a bit older. I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. I was taking birth control but he found them and threw them down the toilet. When we were first married... show more My husband is aggressive and he pushed himself onto me to have his child. I don't want children at the moment. I am only 20 yrs old. He is quite a bit older. I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. I was taking birth control but he found them and threw them down the toilet. When we were first married he was charming, sweet and knocked me off of my feet but 2 yrs into our marriage, he's changed into a beast.
Update 3: I was thinking of getting a divorce and moving back to Australia but he said he'll find me somehow, someway. I'm frightened.
Update 4: I know someone who can abort the baby. We have very close, powerful friends. I am 6 months pregnant.
Update 5: He even swore the Koran that he'd find me if I ran away from him.
Update 6: Believe me, please. My question is very genuine. I need some help people.
Update 7: True Creed: He actually swore on the Koran that he'd find me if I ran from him. I'm scared and I don't know what to do. I don't know anything about the Islam faith besides what my husband practices. I've met his family a couple of times and they don't like white, western women and my... show more True Creed: He actually swore on the Koran that he'd find me if I ran from him. I'm scared and I don't know what to do. I don't know anything about the Islam faith besides what my husband practices. I've met his family a couple of times and they don't like white, western women and my family don't want to know me because I married a Muslim man.
Update 8: Don't you think that for the last 6 months this has been eating me up? A friend told me about Yahoo Q&A and said to see what people can advise you, so I am looking for honest advise. Thank you. I am brand new to Yahoo.
Update 9: Wow! some people are really mean on here. I came to this section looking for honest advice from Muslims but I think I should head towards the Christian section now. Thanks for nothing most of you.
Update 10: My husband is from Morocco but has lived in the USA for a number of years.