Why do some Christians believe that the Bible is inerrant and perfect?

I do not see any scriptural or logical evidence as to why many churches and Christians claim that the Bible is inerrant and is the absolute word of God. Nobody has been able to explain to me why anyone believes this way. John 1 says that Jesus was the Word. Also, when the books of the Bible were written, the Bible... show more I do not see any scriptural or logical evidence as to why many churches and Christians claim that the Bible is inerrant and is the absolute word of God. Nobody has been able to explain to me why anyone believes this way. John 1 says that Jesus was the Word. Also, when the books of the Bible were written, the Bible itself was not a compilation yet. So anything referring to "this book" cannot refer to the Bible. Please somebody explain!
Update: Still, no real answers. The Word of God is not a good explanation because "The Word was with God and the Word was God." The Word was Jesus, not a book that hadn't been compiled yet. "God Inspired." Yes, the I believe the Bible is God inspired, but so was our invasion of Iraq by George W.... show more Still, no real answers. The Word of God is not a good explanation because "The Word was with God and the Word was God." The Word was Jesus, not a book that hadn't been compiled yet.

"God Inspired." Yes, the I believe the Bible is God inspired, but so was our invasion of Iraq by George W. Doesn't mean it was absolutely right. I say a lot of things inspired by God but my words aren't perfect.

2 Timothy says all scripture is given by God... Again, at the time this was written, the Bible did not exist so Paul could not have been referring to the Bible when he said "Scripture." He was referring to all writings about God. Meaning that God can use one person's words to inspire someone else. Yes, the Bible is powerful and good, but I haven't heard one explanation that it is inerrant.

Even the original texts - written by man, not GOD. I still don't see any evidence that it must be taken as perfect.

And no, imperfect scripture does not make God imperfect.