Are aliens(ufos) actually demons?

what are aliens(ufos)

Favorite Answer

UFO simply stands for unidentified flying object. All this means is it's something you see in the sky flying that you can't clearly identify. That doesn't mean it's from outer space necessarily. It could be a plane, weather phenomenon, or some other object. Whether or not aliens from outer space are demons depends on who you ask I suppose. I don't know if they exist or not. I can't claim to have ever seen or come in contact with any. If aliens really do exist, I don't think they are demons, since I have no reason to believe that. What we don't know or don't understand shouldn't automatically be considered a threat, which people tend to do.

Read Dr. Steven Greer "Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge". It sanely answers so many questions and makes complete sense.

Read it and feel the relief that truth on this subject brings.

For more answers in one place than anywhere else on the net,

go to

www.cseti.org

and an absolute must:

www.disclosureproject.org

-this brings the topic into reality right now.

and get ANSWERS.

-my personal answer apart from the above suggestions about aliens is that, the only demons that have ever existed are fear.

I do believe aliens exist. I've never had an encounter nor do I want to, but I've heard many interviews with people who have and some get very emotional because the experience was so intense and frightening.

It is possible that they might be the demons that the Bible has spoken of. On the other hand, they also could be the angels of the Bible. They might even be the ones that caused humans to evolve by manipulating dna millions of years ago. There's plenty to consider and I think it is possible that world governments may know the truth but are not telling us.

I know they like to come up with these arguments against Jesus in pagan/witchcraft circles. But, let's face it. Jesus is more powerful than all your gods and goddesses and demons and devils whatever you worship. It is not because Jesus came up with a higher form of witchcraft! It is because Jesus power is the power of God and therefore the demons you worship cannot overcome Him. And Jesus will not be defeated. Even though witchcraft practitioners exhort to the most powerful things in their deluded opinions. Such as human sacrifice. It doesn't matter.

And were the gods cosmonauts?

No, dear. Aliens are simply humans from other planets. Why do I call them humans? Because we shouldn't reserve that title for ourselves - it's confusing and borderline racist.

"Wow! Finally someone else is considering this possibilty.

What a better way for Satan to screw with our heads & lead us away from believing in The Almighty. I could go on & on in detail about half truths & outright lies, digging up our deepest fears, etc...

I've been studying this idea for a long time & am fairly confident that I'm on the right track.

I say yes they are indeed!"

Oh, I SO hope you are kidding...

Generally, aliens are persons/someone not local to some place or a country. But if you're referring to those aliens that we commonly known as ET's, they're creatures from other planets or world that either visits or do some other business in our world.

We can't consider an alien as demon since they might have different beliefs about it or maybe they have different moral instinct that maybe bad to our opinion.

I don't believe aliens are demons. I believe their are certain types the watchers which are own Yahweh's side and then you have the fallen ones of Genesis 6 which came to the earth which live in the caves under the earth.

Yes I agree as well. Why do we fear demons? Answer is that Aliens have been on the earth for thousands of years and our racial memories know this.

Good Question.

Wow! Finally someone else is considering this possibilty.

I say yes they are indeed!

Demons? Hmm, my watch doesn't say 2000 BC. Strange question.

The answer is no, they aren't. They're unidentified lights in the sky. Aircraft, stars, flares, hoaxes, etc.

Thank you very much.