Who would make a good Black James Bond?

I'm thinking Denzel Washington, Idris Elba, or Blair Underwood. What do you think?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Denzel Washington

Will Smith

Samuel Jackson LOL

• 1 decade ago

OMG well you took all my answers because I was thinking the same thing but if dude wasnt so old: I would say Billy Dee Williams or Sidney Poitier...Harry Belafonte, um er I like Idris Elba!!!!!!! He is fione :) Idris Elba is actually a British guy.

Hmm what about Will Smith...lol!?

Edit: wow I didnt realize so many ppl put Will Smith hahah

If we wanted a HELLA funny spin on it: Samuel L. Jackson (love him), Eddie Murphy or Chris Rock BWAHAAHAHA

Source(s): i dont get why james bond cant be black...?
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

you may't have a black James Bond because the nature is a white guy. it may require a finished reboot of the series to steer away from it being thoroughly uncanonical, even though it may now not be James Bond.

• Ben
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

F*** Daniel Craig. Sean Connery will always be the best James Bond.

If a black actor were to play him, Denzel Washington would have been a great choice, though I would go with Colin Salmon, who is actually British. Colin has actually been a couple of James Bond movies.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Blair Underwood's not a bad choice.

• 1 decade ago

Will Smith

• 1 decade ago

Will Smith

Blair Underwood

Don Cheadle

Eric Benet

• 1 decade ago

Morgan Freeman

• 1 decade ago

Chris Rock or Eddie Murphy. They can be extremely sauve when they want to be. Also, they know how to pull off the one-liners. I would like to see Bill Cosby be "M".

Can you picture Will Smith trying to explain the science behind the new gadgets he makes to Chris or Eddie?

Put Eartha Kit in charge of the entire operation. Poor woman would have her hands full with these guys.

//~_~\\

• 1 decade ago

Just because he's so badass: Samuel L. Jackson

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.