Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPhotography · 1 decade ago

New photo: opinions? is the quality too crappy?

picture: http://i38.tinypic.com/20frfrk.jpg

slogan:

"see no evil

hear no evil

speak no evil.

either way, you won't be saved."

opinions? is the quality too crappy?

-you may have seen a million of these questions asked by me, but the reason i do this is that i want opinions from real people on my photography so that i can improve.-

i see what you guys mean...ya i did mess up a little in these pictures...keep the opinions coming!

anything else to fix?

btw: you didnt offend me :) i need criticizms to learn

• DS
    Favorite Answer

The photographs are all taken at great angles, with great poses. However, there is too much flash in all the photos. That makes it difficult to make out the details in the pictures.

Many people use a high degree of flash to hide acne and pimples, but using too much flash can turn the picture pretty crappy. It is good to some degree, but trying to replace photoshopping with flash does not work well.

If you want to use a high level of flash, try to make the picture come out more like this http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/218/e/5/Pre... . Note how the the photo is not darkened, like yours;details are still seen, and so is the color. Also, try to use vibrant colors to capture the viewers attention http://yearofthebooks.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/... . The less the picture is darkened, the higher quality it looks. Most people love colors, and darkness in a photograph turns them away. Too much lighting (flash) also obscures the colors, thus another reason not to overdo it.

Source(s): Some of the other photos in your collection look better. Maybe you should stick to your old method.

Very Creative. Though, the last picture Isn't the best one. I'm not trying to insult you but since you want others' opinion, I say try being a bit more photogenic. The rest is great. Also, The quality is pretty good. I don't see anything wrong with it. If you want to be perfect then Use photoshop and sharpen it a little bit. Good Job.

I think you're working at cross purposes here. You have washed out the highlights to the point where the gestures, which I assume are the point of this triptych, are indistinct, particularly in the middle picture.

The middle frame of the mosaic has almost no detail.

I understand where you are going with this and I like it but the image presented just isn't powerful enough. Too many technical, distracting problems.

Yess it is quite horrible quality. How much do you process it? Save it as a high quality JPG or PNG.

the quiality not the best but seriously u can deal with cameras ,,,

cz some ppl just don't know how to look to the cameras with all the lights but u were good

i like it

except in the middle picture its too bright over your hands so i cant really see what youre trying to do [hear no evil]

AWESOME!

Nice. Your very pretty person and please don't lie to yourself that your not. Keep it in mind!

Peace.

i think it's great.