What do you think of Australia! the new movie starring nicole kidman and hugh jackman?

I went to see it last night and can honestly say its one of the best movies i have seen! most Australian movies are donw quite poorly, the styles of them are all over the place and the quality and picture although are good, they are extremely eccentric and over the top at times. At the start of the movie it was... show more I went to see it last night and can honestly say its one of the best movies i have seen! most Australian movies are donw quite poorly, the styles of them are all over the place and the quality and picture although are good, they are extremely eccentric and over the top at times. At the start of the movie it was hard to keep up with the constant different images flashing across the screen but then later it became slower and you were able to concentrate better. The lines were very funny! Cause im Australian i may find them funnier then the Americans and British would.. but i love how the aussie slang has made a appearance in this film.

The cast was brilliant! Hugh jackman is one of my favourite actors now due to seeing this movie. Nicole Kidman had a different type of character to her in this movie one of a snotty british aristocrat to a soft, warm hearted, rugged woman with a quirky sense of humor. Bu the best actor was the young boy who played nullah.He stole my heart :) just looking at those big brown eyes and listening to his funny cheery little voice always refering to nicole as " Mrs Boss" there were many great scenes in this film also! ones that wil be remembered for years to come and hold a historical importance.

i urge everyone to see this movie :) i give it 10/10

Update: same here! all throughout the movie i was like " i want it on dvd i want it soo bad!" that way i can watch it over and over again lol. Yes i knew he was from aboriginal descent. Also i think it was great that the movie touched on a very important issue in australia and since this year with having kevin... show more same here! all throughout the movie i was like " i want it on dvd i want it soo bad!" that way i can watch it over and over again lol. Yes i knew he was from aboriginal descent. Also i think it was great that the movie touched on a very important issue in australia and since this year with having kevin rudd as priminister and his apology to the aboriginals this movie couldnt come at a better time! it made me realise that aboriginals are just as equal to us.
3 answers 3