Have you heard about INFLAMMATORY BREAST CANCER?

I lost a good friend in October to this disease. It is NOT out there in the public knowledge at all. In fact we lost a lady here in Tucson after just 6 mos. from when she developed this disease. NONE OF THE CANCER DRS. knew what was wrong....till it was too late. PLEASE send this out to everyone. VIEW this... show more I lost a good friend in October to this disease. It is NOT out there in the public knowledge at all. In fact we lost a lady here in Tucson after just 6 mos. from when she developed this disease. NONE OF THE CANCER DRS. knew what was wrong....till it was too late. PLEASE send this out to everyone.

VIEW this video. We so very much NEED to get the word out about this form of Breast Cancer. It is so unknown that they really do NOT have a treatment developed just for this diagnosis.

This is a must to view. Let's save lives....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s9_UrVtc...
Update: I am so sorry Blue. That just makes me cry. . What gets me, is this disease knows NO age....