Popular, young adult book series?

I'm sorry that I've posted a couple of questions like this, it's just that I've totally run out of books to read. What I've read: Twilight Series Maximum Ride Series Eragon Series Chronicles of Narnia Underland Chronicles Harry Potter Series Artemis Fowl Series City of Ember Series... Shadow Children... show more I'm sorry that I've posted a couple of questions like this, it's just that I've totally run out of books to read.

What I've read:
Twilight Series
Maximum Ride Series
Eragon Series
Chronicles of Narnia
Underland Chronicles
Harry Potter Series
Artemis Fowl Series
City of Ember Series...
Shadow Children Series
Uglies series....
A Great and Terrible Beauty series..

I like to read series books, so please only recommend books with at least three books in the series. BIG books, like at least four hundred pages in each book.

I don't mind if there are sex scenes or anything, but I'm looking for more young-adult like books.

Also, I want a book series that actiony, mysterious, adventurous, fantasy, and romancy. And sorta on the popular book series list, so I can talk to people about it.

Please don't say the Pendragon series/Series of Unfortunate Events because I hated those books...

Sorry for being so picky!