Kurt asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What's with the tall guy in the Hancock movie?

Did anyone else notice a tall guy walking across the background while John and Mary were fighting in the street. He looked like a cowboy on stilts, he must have been 10 feet tall. He shows up at 1:11:50.

oops I meant to say it happens at 1:12:50

Favorite Answer

i know i saw that and was like what the heck but nobody else noticed so i did not say anything i think it was just the film makers messing with us :)

i found this on IMBD on the "Goofs" section

Miscellaneous: (1:03:40) When the people are running away in fear from the tornados, suddenly in the left of the screen, a strange character runs to the right of the screen. The character is about twice as tall as the normal people and has a robot-like appearance. This doesn't fit in anywhere in the movie. And it is easily missed, because it happens in all the chaos and is only visible for a few seconds.

• bonyai

The Tall Guy Movie

Yep, saw it too. I kept rewinding it over and over again. Don't really know what it is, BUT.....i sound crazy for saying this but it almost looks like the Master Chief from Halo. It has a helmet that has a forward peak shape on it, just like a armored Halo helmet. Wonder if the movie guys snuck in this easter egg to make us nuts. Creepy though, but cool at the same time.

• pazos

recommend ladies Heathers Juno Superbad a grimy shame Hairspray (the unique) Pecker Serial mom Dance of the lifeless Borat Bruno looking Nemo omit Congeniality now and then national Lampoon's holiday mixed Nuts Beetlejuice can not purchase Me Love frightening action picture no longer yet another teen action picture Strike saved Little omit Sunshine now and then She's the guy Zac and Miri Freaky Friday Cool Runnings

Hey I'm here for the first time. I came across this question and I find the answers truly useful. I'm hoping to offer something back to the community and assist others too.