The BCS Scr*wed Texas?

They beat OU, then beat Mizzou, both by double digits, then beat OSU, and the lost to TT on the last play of the game and these were 4 top 11 opponents in a row, so tell me how OU jumped Texas, plus the 2 teams play fr the Big 12 Championship, Texas beat by double digits each. BCS stands for Bull Crap System TEXAS... show more They beat OU, then beat Mizzou, both by double digits, then beat OSU, and the lost to TT on the last play of the game and these were 4 top 11 opponents in a row, so tell me how OU jumped Texas, plus the 2 teams play fr the Big 12 Championship, Texas beat by double digits each. BCS stands for Bull Crap System
TEXAS GOT SCR*WED
i hope they lose to Mizzou, or they get killed in the NCG by Florida, so OU can choke again in a BCS game, then the Big 12 will be imbaressed that their team lost again, and that they should have sent Texas, and the TV ratings will fall, and the BCS would have wished they sent Texas to the NCG