I made a big big big mistake?

There used to be this guy i dated in highschool, we went out for a year, i believe. He was a great boyfriend but you see, i wasnt a virgin and he was he said he was saving himself for marriage so at the end of highschool we decided it wouldn't work out, because we were both going to different colleges, etc. So... show more There used to be this guy i dated in highschool, we went out for a year, i believe. He was a great boyfriend but you see, i wasnt a virgin and he was he said he was saving himself for marriage so at the end of highschool we decided it wouldn't work out, because we were both going to different colleges, etc. So thursday night i was at one of my friends party and there was so many people, im talking about like back-to-back-can't-get-through-without spilling your drink kind of party. So i saw him there and we immidietly started chatting, we kept having drinks and i gotta admit i was pretty drunk. Soo next thing you know one thing leads to another, hes telling me he misses me and so on and on.... and we had sex. I completely forgot he was a virgin and the next morning i was about ready to shoot myself in the head, he was pretty upset about it too. I could just tell. Now its 3 days later and hes so ATTATCHED to me already, he keeps calling, texting, emails, showing up at my door and saying how now we have to be together because i took his virginity. I tried to talk to him about it and said it was a drunken mistake and that i shouldnt of done that but i pretty much forgot and blaaaa. But i just dont think he gets that it was mistake. My phone is going off right now because hes calling. I've never had sex with someone just out of pure drunkness and i've never done anything like this before so please don't think of me as a whore because its not like that, i've known this guy for years, it was just a big big big big mistake. Sh** happens, you know? But i need advice and any kind of help! Please only answer if your mature though, this is not a joke i feel soooo awful

I'm 21 btw. if it matters
13 answers 13