Christmas shopping help: Where can I buy a decent straight-jacket?

Wal-Mart is supposed to have everything, but those blue-vested helpers roaming the aisles are walking away too fast to help, and they keep looking up at those mysterious black globes hanging from the ceiling. And the most popular internet sites have plenty of nice winter coats and sports-related outerwear, but not... show more Wal-Mart is supposed to have everything, but those blue-vested helpers roaming the aisles are walking away too fast to help, and they keep looking up at those mysterious black globes hanging from the ceiling.
And the most popular internet sites have plenty of nice winter coats and sports-related outerwear, but not your basic, everyday, OSFM, all-season, poly-lined straight-jacket. My old one is getting that worn look, and has lost its snug close fit. Am I looking in all the wrong places? Any suggestions will be welcome, but hurry...time is running out!
Update: Dolores: Those guys are quicker than the pizza dudes...and much more pleasant, too. Told me I could have all the free pizza I wanted. Wouldn't even accept a tip!
Update 2: Princezz: Your loose wrapping paper will get ya in trouble.
Update 3: Papa: I got more than the Christmas Spirit...I got the Christmas Buzz now!