What do you think about Bard College at Simon's Rock?

I'm a freshman in high school (GA) and would like to do this program. It is a early entrance program. I would like to transfer to NYU or USC afterwords. I think Northwestern or BC would be other choices. If I went back to GA and went to UGA would I be instate still? My parents would still be here, and would I make... show more I'm a freshman in high school (GA) and would like to do this program. It is a early entrance program. I would like to transfer to NYU or USC afterwords. I think Northwestern or BC would be other choices. If I went back to GA and went to UGA would I be instate still? My parents would still be here, and would I make Hope? I would also like to go to Columbia for graduate school. I want to go into journalism, but if I go to LA I will go for acting. Journalism is more for academics than acting. I'm a film actor, so NYU is the only school I would double major at. If I get a D or C in math this semester, would it ruin my chances at the AEP scholarship and admission? It is a teacher problem not as much because I am bad math. I can make it up next semester, but we only have 2 weeks left and think I can get a C plus in it and all A's elsewhere. I'm in all honors and an AP class. What is your feedback on this? I have already got feedback on other good higher education people. I just wanted to know your opinion on this school. What scholarships are out there since I'm just a freshman? You apply when your a sophomore. If my high school didn't give me a diploma would a GED hold me back? I have already talked to the admissions there. I just posted this again, because I saw Ranto and a few others on now. I just wanted some other feedback. Thanks so much!
1 answer 1