How do i change the color of my glow text to purple or turquoise? Here is the code i used on my Myspace.?

<span style="filter:Glow(color=COLOR,strength=NUMBER);height:0px;"> <font color="lightpink">I am Married. Not looking for those kinds of friends. Don't hit at me asking for #'s,email or whatever.Not here for that.If you cannot write proper English,don't bother writing me at all.IF you are promoting an... show more <span style="filter:Glow(color=COLOR,strength=... <font color="lightpink">I am Married. Not looking for those kinds of friends. Don't hit at me asking for #'s,email or whatever.Not here for that.If you cannot write proper English,don't bother writing me at all.IF you are promoting an Album,Mixtape,Cd or whatever DO NOT ADD ME.I will DENY your request and ignore and delete your messages.Other than that..Thanks for visiting my page.</span></font>--this is what i used..to make it glow .it's glowing,but i want in in another color.How do i do that? to see it www.myspace.com/chardonnayonice..Please Help!!!
2 answers 2